Science & Technology
April 2017 –
ten4 was asked to support with Change Management and Communication to ensure aligned, transparent and effective internal and external communication. In line with our change management process, we first identified the impacts of the program on the organization and its implications on the people.
We have defined a communication strategy including a channel & content strategy per stakeholder group to customize the messaging per audience. This also included developing a dedicated Key Message Set to ensure the project team speaks with ONE voice about the program – inside and outside the team.
To raise awareness about the program and its related offers for all employees, we created an engaging poster campaign focusing on the employee benefits of the program. This was supplemented by a virtual Roadshow format to explain the key messages, its framework and employee offers.
* a reorganisation with four different GroupFunctions involved with
new roles & responsibilities
* new process implementations (i.e., end-2-end, across former silos)
* an implementation of a global hub & spoke model (i.e., multiple individual country transformations to a new global footprint and setup of new locations incl. onboarding & training schedules for new hires)
* impacting 1,400 employees directly and more than 4,000 indirectly (retained organisation), across all regions
* C-Level management attention